Monday, June 20, 2011

Focused Story

Okie dokie, So I guess it's obvious, the story I'll be working on will be Dashing Troika. Thanks for the comments and the vote everyone. And Hannah, you really describe what I was thinking on Lilac Spirit and African Dreams. One of these days I will finish them. However Dashing Trioika seems to be everyone favorite. I just want to warn my readers that it will most likely be just pure dialogue. So you have to have a wild imagination. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. I’m sure you may have a few. Remember it’s a working progress and rough draft.  So by July First I’ll post a section of what I have been working on every Monday. Once I get a hang on it I might set a time, probably sometime after 8pm, who knows. But it will be on Mondays. Yay, let the writing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment